Friday, August 27, 2010

More raffle RADness from Bench Mark....

First off, I have to say, there are a bunch of sponsors on the run that I didn't know before we started lining shit up..... Chris from Bench Mark is one of those people..... I've seen his bike and the parts he makes but never met (even online) him......

That didn't stop him from jumping on board with the run 100%.....

It is amazing to get help from so many rad people....

The swag pile is getting bigger by the day......

Anyways, Bench Mark is one of those companies that does what they do in an AMAZING way.... their parts are always classy and under-stated......... not the typical "look at me" nonsense....... they are amazing pieces. Don't waste any more time reading my nonsense.... check out their site it is SICK!

Thanks again.....


No comments:

Post a Comment